Sex is an extremely intimate moment that is shared with your romantic partner. It is natural that being close means being susceptible, therefore insecurities thrive. The notion of an ideal body has been viewed through rose-tinted glasses. A male having shaped muscles without any extra fat that appears to be size zero has been judged as overweight by the media.
The reality is that majority of masses do not own a perfect body. It is all right! Owing a chiseled or shaped body is not significant but the solution is to accept as well as love yourself precisely as you are.
Men are extremely vulnerable than society gives them recognition for. The declaration of masculinity and machismo, furthermore how men simply ignore the things that make women care about but male ego is shockingly brittle. Men are able to tolerate the jovial abuse and foul language with their friends but certain sectors are just off-limits.
Sex roots an illogical level of nervousness in men. They are eternally anxious about when to anticipate sex or are they shoving hard for it.
They get obsessed over many silly things including:
What does she feel about my dick?
Did we descend too fast?
Did she reach orgasm at all?
Did it rock her world or was she just staring at the ceiling?
Oh God! These thoughts even grow more insane, when you mix porn into it. Suddenly we are not only apprehensive about being the best lover but about things like where to aim the quantity of ejaculation on her boobs or face.
Trying the translation of porn sex in your actual world is actually an experience of frustration and pain. Porn actors pose in uncomfortable positions for the camera, so is the male actor really ejaculating? If your thoughts and outlooks regarding sex are based from porn then it is a blunder.
Your insecurity and fears are regarding your penis size because it is popularly linked with maleness and sexual desirability. Actually dick size is a topic similar to fashion or culture fad. Just, when in the past plump women were regarded as beautiful.
There also have been times in western culture, when small and uncircumcised penis was perfect. Large penises were looked upon as monstrous and symbol of low reproduction and aptitude, whereas circumcised penis appeared to be weird.
The best thing is to accept your endowment not only about your dick but your overall physique, financial status and weaknesses.
How to overcome your insecurities:
- To develop into a masterful lover you need to be patient and caring. Avoid dating a lady, who judges you by your cock size.
- Don’t panic about your finances because any worthy woman will be attracted by your gentle personality, wittiness, charisma and sexiness. The right woman will appreciate a romantic home-cooked dinner by candle-light.
- All males love a physique but accept your build and don’t force yourself. A healthy diet and regular exercise can change your overall health and looks. Wear suitable clothes and improve your looks.
- Realize that females find your insecurities attractive.
- Relax on the pessimistic self-talk.
- Be sincere with yourself. Accept yourself as you are.
Work on your negative aspects because your body image and confidence are very closely connected.