Well, the list of complaints that men have, from their women, is usually quite long. No wonder, since it has always been quite tough to understand the complex mind of women. Anyways, one of the common complaints that most men have is that their women aren’t into sex as they are. They don’t want it as much and as frequent as they do.
Of course, it can be due to some issues like lack of libido, health problems, psychological issues, or even due to issues in their relationships. However, even if one is in a happy relationship, with a healthy state of mind and body, there have always been chances of less interest in making love.
Good news is you as a man can always play a significant role in letting her desire more and more sessions of love-making. Its up-to you how you perform, how you make it a memorable experience for her that she will savor, wish to return the favor, and of course will want more and more of it frequently. Hence, if you actually wish her to be equally active and desirable for sex, then a few effective tips might prove to be of great help for you.
Foreplay They Love It but Let It Not Be Too Long
They love men who are patient enough to focus on them, the pleasure they get, and to make them feel easy, rather than who directly rush for penetrations. C’mon man, why have you always been in a hurry to get inside her? Take some time to explore her body, to please and to tantalize her, and to prepare her physically and psychologically for the upcoming session.
Now, this little effort in foreplay will enhance the pleasure that she gets of the session. Needless to mention, when she has it what she has always expected from you, chances are high that soon she will ask for it all over again.
The point to be concerned about here is that even foreplays need to be in limits, and the techniques need to be changing. Often, men make it too long and that too with repetitive techniques. Now, that is something most women would never want, isn’t it?
Know Her Switches and Use It Often
There is a whole long list of the switches or the erogenous zones in women’s bodies. From their feet, thighs, butt, stomach, nipples, to neck, etc., there are numerous of those. Of course, these are highly sensitive zones, and most women love being teased, ‘played’ and aroused with those. However, the point is, knowing the most sensitive ones of your woman.
Every woman has some specific body parts that are the most sensitive ones for them. Like for few, it can be their nipples, for some it can be their thighs etc. You need to know what’s specific to your woman, and once you know that you need to use that often.
Let Her Rule Sometimes
Yes, they too want to be on the drivers’ seat sometimes. Hence, at times its best to let her take the control in the bedroom, and let things go as per her wishes.
Intimacy is not just one night stand it is more than sex. Sexual intimacy takes place, when there is a physical and emotional bonding. Having one-night stand means having meaningless sex. Dreaming about having relationship with the one who is uninterested will be like feeding your outlook of low self-esteem.
You too have a normal need of feeling special and loved. Allow others to get familiar with you and put yourself in situations, where you have the strength to take care of yourself. Learn from your mistakes and believe in them.
Romance can pilot to sex. Romantic feelings towards your partner are essential to experience sexual intimacy. This comes through words and actions. Making them feel extraordinary and valued.
Expressing simple gestures are more romantic then the expensive gifts for example giving a hand in cleaning or helping in shopping can often be more passionate than pricey gestures.
Some great intimacy guidelines for men
- Personal hygiene: Always brush your teeth, mouthwash or chew a mint before dating. Bath and wear clean clothes, look neat and smart. Never forget to shave because she may get raked in the face and thighs during sexual intimacy.
- Kiss first: Start with the lips and not her erogenous zones. A proper passionate kiss is crucial for foreplay before sex.
- Never undress her clumsily: Women loathe looking stupid, so undress her gracefully and not like a kid’s toy.
- Don’t undress in advance: Let her make an attempt to undress you. Stop stripping off hastily.
- About wringing her breasts: Always caress her breasts and tenderly play with them not like you are testing a melon, whether it is ripe or not.
- About teething her nipples: Nipples are very sensitive. They cannot stand to teething. Suck and lick them gently. Never clamp on the nipples but flick your tongue and that will make her feel good.
- About wiggling her nipples: Using your finger and thumb stop twiddling the nipples like you are turning a knob around.
- Don’t massage roughly: Giving a sensual massage means it must be relaxing and soothing to elevate her mood. Use your hands and fingertips sensually.
- Don’t shout instructions: Encouraging her means not barking like a coach. Be calm and soothingly guide her.
- Don’t get infatuated with the vagina: You can hurt her down there, if you are not vigilant. So do not get carried away but lightly slip your finger inside. Keep watch on her body language and make sure she likes it then proceed.
- Don’t go fast: Once inside the vagina don’t pump your penis vigorously like a power engine but build up slowly and move up and down steadily but also use your hands and lips to boost her.
- Don’t overlook the other body parts: A woman is not made of breast villa and vagina tunnel but has many other erogenous areas that must also be caressed. Bombing her tunnel is not ideal. Pay attention to all the other parts and make her feel special that you love every inch of her body.
- Don’t ask if she is ready: Mostly woman are vocal and you can tell but if you are confused then avoid asking on the spot for the first time. Later on you can bring it up during a normal communication.
- Don’t experiment unexpectedly: Using various sex positions suddenly will make her shy away. So talk with her and if she is comfortable go ahead.