When the temperature mounts…. it is time for enjoying hot sex. You can get frisky on weekends with your lover and celebrate the sun. Revitalize your sex life and take it to a new height of ecstasy. Spice things up! Say bye to your bed and enjoy some enchanting summer hot spots for a sexy summer time.
So take precautions:
- Do not get busy in crowded places. Getting noticed is a moral crime. You can get caught and be fined or jailed for this offense.
- If you are driving slow down maintain a safe distance from the vehicle moving in front.
- If you are a passenger then make sure that the driver’s view is not obstructed.
- If both feel that things are out of control then stop the car on the side and conclude your business before driving on.
On the beach:
The sea air and sound of waves whooshing to and fro acts as an instant aphrodisiac and you can enjoy primitive sex. Make sure that there is no one peeking.
You can enjoy it by taking food and wine to expend some excellent time together. However, there are three things that can turn your sex into a horrendous experience with bugs, sand and sunburn.
Sand can be very disruptive because it directs to hurtful chafing burns and can also root foreskin or vaginal infection because of microbes present in the sand.
Irritating insects like mosquitoes, spiders and scampering critters must be taken care of, so choose a site carefully.
- Stay in the shade to prevent sunburns.
- Carry a thick and large blanket, so that sand cannot penetrate in as you roll around.
- Carry mosquito repellant and sunburn lotion.
- Carry a lot of water. In this way you can wash your feet before stepping on the blanket.
- Secure the blanket corners with heavy objects. This prevents the blanket to remain stretched properly. Thus it prevents the sand from getting in between your entwined bodies.
Camping in the woods:
Nothing sounds more idealistic than having love sessions than camping in the open woods with Mother Nature. Libido elevates when you are outside because the fresh air charges our mind and body. A scary storm or abundant rain can make outdoor sex even more intimate, if you are in a tent or taking shelter under a tree.
Precautions to be taken are:
- Having sex in your camp bed is an adventurous experience
- Do not forget to take your bug repellant and keep the fire burning to keep away the animals from coming near.
- The fear of the animals wandering around can elevate the excitement and you can enjoy mind-blowing orgasm.