Just like the regular nutritional supplements, male supplements are designed to provide men with essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients necessary for boosting their sexual health. This post focuses on the science behind these supplements. What are the active ingredients used? How do they work? What are some of the improvements that the user should expect?
These are some of the issues covered in this article. The objective is to get you a little behind the scene so that you can have more confidence in their potential more than you do now.
Benefits of male supplements
Some of the benefits associated with male supplements include:
- Alleviates signs and symptoms of depression (they are mood boosters)
- Reduces symptoms of erectile dysfunction or poor erections
- Balances sex hormones which in turn helps to ensure that your sex drive remains in check
- Provides the user with strength and sexual stamina which makes them better lovers.
- Reduces symptoms of premature ejaculation by strengthening the relevant muscles
- Boosts male fertility by enhancing sperm health
- Ensures better flow of blood throughout the body, but most importantly, to the male genitalia.
- Intensifies your orgasms by increasing penis sensitivity
Common ingredients in male supplements include:
- Red Panax ginseng – This Korean herb is known to improve the user’s erections and helps treat erectile dysfunction. Daily doses of male supplements contain red Panax ginseng decrease arterial stiffness. This means that your heart is protected and therefore able to pump blood more efficiently.
- Vitamin D – the majority of older men have one thing in common; weak bones which can deny them the strength needed to perform effectively in the bedroom. Vitamin D is included in male supplements to help your bones absorb calcium making them stronger. Vitamin D has also been associated with the ability to minimize signs of depression.
- Yohimbe – it is an extract of the bark of an African tree. It’s available both over the counter and in prescription. Traditionally, Yohimbe was used as an aphrodisiac. Nowadays, it is included in male supplements to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Ginkgo biloba – This herb is a critical element of the Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been for many decades. It is popular for improving mental strength. However, it is also used to treat impotence. Men who have difficulties obtaining and maintaining erections during erections will benefit from ginkgo biloba. It works pretty much in the same way as Viagra. It generates results by enhancing the effects of nitric oxide causes the artery walls to relax and in turn, permitting increased blood flow to the penis.
- Rhodiola Rosea – it is native to the arctic regions of the world and offers significant benefits to a man’s sexual function. You need it to enhance the quality of your erections, sexual pleasure, and satisfaction, as well as orgasms. The presence of Rhodiola Rosea in your male supplement will bring back your sexual energy.
- Maca and zinc – a good number of men are struggling with infertility due to factors such as low sperm count, poor sperm motility, mobility, and morphology. Maca and zinc are two essential components as far as dealing with male infertility are Apart from boosting your fertility, maca improves sexual desire and the general bedroom performance.
- Kava – it originates from the Polynesian Islands. If your anxiety, stress, tension, and depression are to blame for your sexual problems, look for a male supplement that has kava. It has the powerful ability to calm the user’s nerves and in turn, minimize stress levels.
The list of the ingredients present in male supplements is quite long. These are just a few of them. Nevertheless, I hope you find the information useful.