If you have already decided to use penis enhancement pills, it is undoubtedly one of the best decisions you can ever make. They have become a darling of many people, and that’s for sufficiently good reasons. First and foremost, they are cost friendly –an aspect that makes them highly accessible to men of all income earning brackets.
Secondly, they are readily available in the market. Apart from the numerous online vendors, penis pills are now available in your local stores. Thirdly, there are so many brands in the market that the consumers are spoilt for choice. Fourthly, penis pills are loved for their ability to eliminate a blanket of male sexual health problems ranging from premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction and low sex drive among many others.
Lastly, penis enhancement pills are said to have fewer and less fatal side effects compared to other methods of penis enhancement such as penile surgery and enlargement devices.
In this article, we let you into the world of penis enhancement pills to help you understand some of the side effects associated with them. It is always advisable to be aware of what to expect before using a PE product so you can avoid potential disappointments. Further, it allows you to set your expectations right. Below are some of the side effects associated with male enhancement pills.
- Headaches – this is perhaps the most common side effect particularly if the penis pills are designed to correct erectile dysfunction. It is usually attributed to the abrupt change in the flow of blood due to the heightened levels of nitric oxide. Since headaches are a common side effect with impotence drugs, switching to another brand doesn’t help. Consider speaking to your doctor to help you manage the headaches.
- Problems with digestive systems – again, this is common with ED medications. Some of the problems you are likely to encounter include diarrhea and indigestion. A dietary change can come in handy to relieve stomach upsets. For instance, you may replace caffeinated drinks and alcohol with juice or water. At times, dietary adjustments do not ease digestion problems as much as you would want. If this is your case, let your doctor know at the earliest opportunity.
- Dizziness – Just like headaches, dizziness is usually blamed on the increased intake of nitric oxide present in male enhancement pills. However, the dizzy spells caused by erectile dysfunction is mild but uncomfortable nevertheless especially because it may interfere with your ability to perform your daily activities effectively. Some people even faint. Inform your doctor immediately if your dizzy spells are getting out of hand.
- Nasal congestion and running nose – The content of male enhancement pills may cause a stuffy or a runny nose. While these side effects normally disappear on their own, consider consulting your doctor if they take a toll on you.
- Nausea – This is a common side effect even with prescription drugs. Although they are not painful, episodes of nausea can get extremely uncomfortable. In many instances, nausea is usually accompanied by dizziness, abdominal pain, vomiting, bloating, fever and gas among numerous other symptoms.
These are some of the side effects of penis enhancement pills. Others include allergies, increased heart rate, and anxiety or nervousness.